At Vins del Comtat, a top-notch human team works with the state-of-the-art technology in the world of winemaking to transform our outstanding Alicante grapes into high-range wines. At our facilities in Cocentaina, the grapes, musts and wines are subjected to the strictest health and quality control processes without sacrificing the craftsmanship of a small winery with a deep love of its work.
- Small fermentation vats made of stainless steel holding from 1,000 to 10,000 litres.
- Control of fermentation temperature with a cooling device operating at 40,000 frigories.
- Fermentation vats that use the Ganimede system.
- Park of 200 high-quality red, Sessile and Hungarian oak barrels that are constantly being replaced.
- Hermetic bottler with micro-filtration system and vacuum sealing.